Good report for Year 2 review

arpie
arpie Member Posts: 7,524
edited February 2020 in Day to day
I saw my surgeon yesterday and he is very happy with how I am going ... so much so that next year will be my last appointment with him unless I get concerned about anything!

I am Very happy with that!  He was particularly happy with the feel of my breast tissue following the 4 weeks of radiation .... saying it was almost the same as the non treated breast, with no real detectable ‘hard bits’.

I mentioned that I was on ‘the good oils’ and he was interested enough to ask where I got it!  Hopefully, like Canberra, where residents can now grow 2 plants for Personal use ....  hopefully it will be legalised, Australia wide, sooner than later.

Last night on channel 9 news in QLD  ... A Legal  medical marijuana clinic called  Plant Med will open in Brisbane.  Very expensive though, they quoted $100 to $250 a week. 

Take care and all the best for your ongoing treatments xx

Comments

• PV123
    PV123 Member Posts: 202
    Very happy for you @arpie.  What is the good oil and how do you use it?
  • arpie
    Medicinal cannabis oil @PV123. I Just use a number of drops under the tongue. It has helped reduce the side effects of my AI tabs.  There are a number of posts on it here. Pop medicianl cannabis oil into the search area. ;) 
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Congratulations @arpie, that is wonderful news... <3
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Dear @Nefertari, I always have a chuckle when I see your ID picture. Very cute and funny;  but the cat does look a bit put upon!
  • KarynJ
    KarynJ Member Posts: 193
    Congrats @arpie. That's fantastic news  :)
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    @jennyss, I love cats and would never dress them up in real life but there are so many avatars online and the animal ones  always make me chuckle. I will change her after Easter lol stay tuned  :)
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Yay!  :*
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    Great new for you...may it continue.

• shs14
    shs14 Member Posts: 146
    Congratulations @arpie so good to hear you had a great report at your two year review! 
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Fabulous news @arpie
    One box ticked for a year - now you can settle back and relax a little   :)
  • arpie
    Thanks guys ... it is always a relief to get the  OK!  We are currently in Tassie and enjoying a week with Kiwi buddies who’ve got a house there for 3 months!  It is 10 years or more since we’ve seen them, so having fun!  

I’ve even been able to catch some fish for them ... they LOVE fresh seafood and I was able to oblige!

• Caz1
    Caz1 Member Posts: 382
    That is great news @arpie congratulations 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Awesome news @arpie.   <3<3

• kamada
    kamada Member Posts: 70
    Great news and a great catch @arpie! 👏😘