Second round AC and hair is gone

Options
ddon
ddon Member Posts: 349
So the evening of 2nd treatment I started finding the hair strands coming out in my hand and I have been dreading this for weeks. So this morning my Hubby and 4 kids took turns hacking it all off, the hubby did a beautiful clipping job and it’s all gone. Such a mental relief to stop worrying about it. And oh, as others have said - the magic of a bald head in the shower, the coolness when exercising, so good tonight to sleep under the fan and have my head cool. Loving it. Not the nausea after the AC so much!! Hit me hard and fast this time but I have more drugs so fingers crossed for less misery. 

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    Ahhhh. Every time someone mentions the bald head under the shower I get jealous. The one thing I miss. I considered shaving it off but it didn’t look that great, but ohhhhh, that shower.
  • ddon
    Options
    😄 I surely don’t look good either
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Bald showers, utter bliss! Especially in the summer. Mmmmmm... heaven!
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Options
    That is why I have kept my hair so short, I love the shower experience even with a number 2 shave.  I'm told I look good with it...they may be just being nice :D but I like it and until I decide what to do with this weird different coloured / textured hair it will do.

@ddon
    Good job getting through number 2!
  • ddon
    Options
    You truly have to find enjoyment in the small things to get through everything else. I hate catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror but nevertheless it feels good. So I just feel and don’t look!