Dental issues

LaneLane BrisbaneMember Posts: 25
edited October 2019 in Health and wellbeing
Hi, Ive just noticed a filling has fallen out of my back tooth. Should I see my normal dentist or do I need to see a dentist who deals with people undergoing chemo treatment? Thanks.


  • kamadakamada Member Posts: 40
    Hi Lane! As far as I know all dentists are trained to deal with cancer patients. Before I started chemo I made an appt with my usual dentist and he gave a thorough check out. He said if something happened during my treatment he would deal with it. X
  • LaneLane BrisbaneMember Posts: 25
    Thanks so much
  • SisterSister Adelaide Hills, SAMember Posts: 4,457
    You should be fine going to your normal dentist but I have heard that some don't like to deal with chemo patients so probably best asking when you make the appointment.
  • LaneLane BrisbaneMember Posts: 25
    Thanks again
Sign In or Register to comment.