Dragons Abreast

Options
danielle ghilardi
danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

well 3 weeks have passed and i went for my first paddle this morning. It was so much fun i loved it. My arms are a little sore but i can not wait till next Sunday!!!

I also held a stall at a fete yesterday, sold alot o merchandise and i have a larger fete next Sunday so i will be very busy but i am really enjoying myself.

My husband and kids got involved and really helped out. My daughter was the money collector/restocker and it was very cute. She would have the new things on the table before the people had even taken their sold items but it turned out to be a big draw card for all the older people. so it worked well xx

Comments

• Maxene_36
    Maxene_36 Member Posts: 41
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Danielle, are the Dragons in Redland Bay?  M Accountant was telling me about something like that and was just wondering if its the same group.

Am in hospital at the moment, had portacath fitted last night and am just waiting on 1st chemo.... bring it on!!!!  Would definately rather be on the water LOL

Take care,

Maxene xx

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maxene, how are you feeling?  I hope that you are doing ok.

If you go to the dragons abreast website and do a search on the groups you can find the one that is closest to you.

It is alot of fun and lovely to be around other survivors.

I hope that chemo go's well, i will be thinking of you.

Hugs,

Danielle xx

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maxene, how are you feeling?  I hope that you are doing ok.

If you go to the dragons abreast website and do a search on the groups you can find the one that is closest to you.

It is alot of fun and lovely to be around other survivors.

I hope that chemo go's well, i will be thinking of you.

Hugs,

Danielle xx