Mother's Day Classic

Options
Sister
Sister Member Posts: 4,960
I just wanted to cheer on all of you who are doing the Mother's Day Classic tomorrow.  I was intending to but the way my joints were (and the difficulty of organising anything) sidelined me.  So, Go Girls and Boys!

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Thank you @Sister! My husband and all four kids are doing it with me tomorrow. I'll walk for you as well.  :*
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    Thank you @Sister My daughter, granddaughter and SIL are walking with me. My other daughter is walking it in Micronesia in lieu of being here.

• Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    Walk or run for me as well - used to do this when I was closer to the big smoke.  Would've been there - but would be walking now lol.   Have a great day.  J
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    That's wonderful to read!
    Support all round
    Take care and enjoy the classic 

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    I'm super chuffed, I've just checked my page and I've raised over $1000!! All going to research to cure this wretched disease.

I hope everyone walking tomorrow has a great day. K xox
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    My daughter in Micronesia live chatted to me on my mobile as we were starting our walk and she was heading off to do one in support. My other daughter was walking with me. Lovely day. The rain held off until afterwards when we were sitting down having coffee.
  • Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    Envious.  Would have loved to be there. We'll done everyone.  :*
  • Patti J
    Patti J Member, Dragonfly Posts: 589
    Options
    Didn't get to walk in the Mother's day classic this year. I have however, been doing heaps of walking. One day last week a friend and I  walked 30,000 steps. We have been averaging 21,000 steps per day.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Congratulations what a terrific effort @youngdogmum

Excellent work to all that participated
  • suburbangirl
    suburbangirl Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Amazing effort- well done to you and all who took part! xx