Honey and Cancer

Options
Brenda5
Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
edited March 2019 in Health and wellbeing
Finally I seem to be doing something right. I love honey and eat it by the teaspoon daily. I make sure I buy mine from a bee keeper, not the shops. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3385631/
Tagged:

Comments

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Love my honey too @Brenda5 and very lucky that a friend has a few hives that keeps me well supplied  :)
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Thanks @Brenda5 didn’t know about this .Been a honey fan for many years for its medicinal properties.

One of my sons has had eczema spots  on his face which disappear overnight with a bit of medicinal honey rubbed onto the spot.

Chobani honey yogurt in the tube is our family go to for stomach bugs and sore throats.

True about the need to buy honey carefully as has been a big scandal that what we buy in supermarkets is no longer pure honey.
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Oops Chobani honey yogurt has the highest %of honey. I know buying plain yogurt and mixing with honey is just as good but busy teenage boys don’t have time to stop and do that it seems.
  • Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    Options
    I hear ya @Romla, I don't think my son has ever mixed two ingredients together!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options