New Bras, etc to my door

Options
Sister
Sister Member Posts: 4,960
edited December 2018 in Health and wellbeing
I know we're not supposed to mention particular businesses on this forum but I know there's a lot of women newly diagnosed here and some live in SA.  I've just spent an hour with the lovely Krista Kennedy from SA Mobile Breast Care.  I first found out about them when her mother saw me in hospital after surgery.  This is the third Krista has travelled to my out-of -the-way abode and she did so at this busy time of year just so that I could spend the last bit of my health fund mastectomy garment allowance for the year.  She and her mother operate out of Adelaide but do travel all over SA at different times of the year.  It is so nice to be able to try different bras, prostheses, etc in the comfort and privacy of your own home and it does make a difference to your emotional well-being.  (It also means that if you're not sure a bra will suit a particular top or dress, you can try it on with it.)  For the record, I have slightly overspent this year's allowance but I now have another bra, a pocketed sports top and another top that will be good for work or just looking a little dressier.

I'm sure that there are other mobile bra businesses in other states but can only speak for this one.  Well worth finding out if you have someone who will come to you.
Tagged:

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    They are fabulous and I met them  in hospital and put many ladies in touch with them since.