Exhausted

Options
Hendrix
Hendrix Member Posts: 324
edited September 2018 in Health and wellbeing
hello again...thanks for all the comments on sex!! To tired to think about sex lol...not sure what happened to most of my post...is anyone experiencing exhaustion on letrazole? My body including boobs have been aching for about 6weeks I’m always tired, I’ve tried more sleep less sleep.  Feel like I’ve been hit by a truck! Anyone else experiencing this? I’ve made an appointment to see my GP next week. Thank you Nellie xx

Comments

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @kmakm might be able to weigh in. 

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi @Hendrix  - I was on letrazole for about 6 weeks & had lots of aches & pains too - and it was impacting my day to day life (and night time sleep - or rather lack of) ......

I discussed it with my Onc & she suggested I try Exemestane - and I've found it much better for my personal circumstances.   I've been on it for over 6 weeks now & am coping MUCH better.

Chat with your Onc & see if a different tablet may work better for you.    ;) 

• Hendrix
    Options
    @arpie thanks...I sleep ok it’s only when I get out of bed and first half of the day I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck and by the time it’s bed time I’m ready for sleep....I’m ready to go back to bed half an hour after I get out of bed lol
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Yes @Hendrix, I feel exhausted most of the time. I don't know whether it's my broken sleep or the Letrozole or the chemo hangover. Time will tell. But I am familiar with that feeling of wanting to go back to bed half an hour after getting up. K xox
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @Hendrix ,well I was happily thinking I haven't had any side  effects from the Letrozole  , but after finishing work a week ago ,I find I am really tired too ! I don't just snooze on the couch but fall asleep . I have a lot going on at the moment so hoping its that ! Time will tell . I am  actually sleeping ok at night (probably shouldn't have said that ! you know what will  happen tonight ) Good luck Nellie :)

Beth xx
  • kmakm
    Options
    It's bloody 20 past 8 and I cannot stay upright on the sofa and my eyelids need matchsticks to stay open. And I'm a night owl. I'll eat some rabbit food and crawl off to bed...
  • Hendrix
    Options
    @kmakm exactly I “use” to be a night owl too, not any more...I feel like I’ve aged 20 years :( tired all the time, no desire for any S.E.X...what a life!! Let’s dance lol 
  • kmakm
    Options
    "Zzzzzzzz..."
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I sat down to watch a movie with the family at around 7:30 last night.  I woke up about 8:30!  Sort of.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    I had a shocker night last night!   Ended up reading for 2hrs from about 2am ..... just couldn't fall asleep .... grrrr