YES Org is having a sale - help with atrophy and dryness

Nadi
Nadi Member Posts: 619
Just wanted to let those of you who are suffering from V atrophy and dryness know that YES org is having an online sale until 25 June 2018 and has free shipping for orders of a certain value. Their products have made a huge difference to my life and brought relief since chemo slammed me into early menopause. Yes products are endorsed by many breast cancer organisations and contain no oestrogen. If you are interested the link is below. 

www.yesyesyes.org

Further discussion about these symptoms (including other's experiences with these types of products) can be found in BCNA's closed group http://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/group/9-lets-talk-about-vaginas

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    @SoldierCrab - this post maybe of interest to your group as some may not have been online for some time
  • iserbrown
    @Nadi
    Hi!  nice to see you online - you perhaps have been online when I'm not so just wanted to say Hi and hope you are travelling OK 
    Take care
  • Nadi
    Nadi Member Posts: 619
    Hi @iserbrown . That's so sweet of you. Yes it is getting harder for me to get online as am so busy with work and looking after my parents as Dad is having multiple strokes. I am travelling ok. Over my recent bout of fatigue after finding I was Vit B deficient and am now  doing well. Hope everything is ok with you. Take care.
  • iserbrown
    @Nadi
    Oh goodness I do remember you saying your parents were at a stage where you needed to spend more time for them. ! Pleased to hear you are getting on top of the fatigue!  Fatigue is still my enemy but hoping to break the cycle 
    Take care x