Meeting up next year

Options
Ann @Warrnambool
Ann @Warrnambool Member Posts: 31
edited September 2011 in Day to day

Hi all, 

have been talking to some of the girls about Mandy's idea to meet up somewhere next year (with partners, hubby's) and i think it is a fabulous plan.

Have to put our heads together to work out the most central spot:) Perhaps in the middle of the country!

My local group loved your flyer Ros, so we are in the process of putting one together. We are planning a market stall for October and thinking seriously about our Christmas break up party. Had my face in the local paper talking about the summit, hope to reach out to women who don't know about us yet.

Going carvanning to Southend in South Australia next week, wooo hooo

Love Ann x

Comments

• Ann @Warrnambool
    Ann @Warrnambool Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2015
    Options

I knew you would suggest that:) and you are probably almost in the middle! They make pretty good chocolate eclairs in Wentworth....could be a draw card.

I will get my maps out and do the maths, or should i say, will check out google maps:) love Ann x

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just a thought - it kinda is in the middle of somewhere.  I don't care really but the only stipulation is that it is not in the cold weather and not from Aug to Oct as my husband is usually doing a "shutdown" at a power station.  Not fussy am I (second thoughts my hubby wants to get out of that work so he might be free at that time) I am excited already.  XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just a thought - it kinda is in the middle of somewhere.  I don't care really but the only stipulation is that it is not in the cold weather and not from Aug to Oct as my husband is usually doing a "shutdown" at a power station.  Not fussy am I (second thoughts my hubby wants to get out of that work so he might be free at that time) I am excited already.  XLeonie