I’m famous in the herald sun today!

KatyJoy
KatyJoy Member Posts: 181

Comments

• Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Fantastic photo @KatyJoy . Good news headlines! We need more of them!  All the best with the new drug. Xxxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    What a great photo and what a great outcome! 

Good on you for sharing your story!

Take care
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    What a smile @KatyJoy! I'm not too far away from you. I reckon if you went outside and grin I'd see the light from here  :*
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    That’s so cool @KatyJoy it’s so great you can raise awareness. The more exposure the more pressure on the government and hopefully the more they will sit up and listen. Well done love. Beautiful photo love. Margie xx
  • KatyJoy
    KatyJoy Member Posts: 181
    Thankyou @onemargie, @kmakm, @Joannie, @iserbrown, @Finch, I hoped that if these trials could provide evidence for the effectiveness of this medication, the government would be more likely to fund CDk inhibitors. How can you put a price on possible cure, or an extra 2 years of quality life? I am so grateful to have been given access to this and also for me it was a practical way that I could help improve the access to these drugs for others. I hope they don’t spend to long negotiating a price so that women can stop having to pay such ridiculous prices for something so important. 
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Great photo and report. Something for you to treasure. <3
  • Riki_BCNA
    Riki_BCNA Staff Posts: 323
    Thank you@KatyJoy so much for sharing your story and raising awareness in the community. An important step closer to having this available on the PBS.