Sunday funnies

Options
Brenda5
Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
edited March 2018 in Day to day
Let's face it sometimes it is hard to have a giggle when feeling low but I am starting a thread, Sunday funnies, for us to share some of the giggles I had this week.

Last night we found yet another little 4 foot coastal python invading our property and I felt like being the brave one and grabbed it by the tail and had a hook to pull the rest of it out from where it was trying to escape to. Well my terrified of snakes husband was right next to me waiting to bag it but the snake sort of let go with a rush and hubby almost ended up wearing the snake. He let out a squeal like a girl and was totally useless after that to help with bagging so I bagged it myself and took the long walk 1.5 kms up the beach to release it in to the wetlands. I needed the whole walk to stop giggling about hubby. Omg he was funny. :)
Tagged:

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @onemargie Yeah you don't want to whack them. Sprays their eggs everywhere... :o
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    You're right about swaddling - it's just like some babies.  When we got our cat he was just old enough to come from the Animal Welfare.  We got him home and he galloped around and around the house for hours - I don't know whether he was scared or just didn't know how to stop.  In the end, I grabbed his blanket, swaddled him firmly, dripped a bit of water on his mouth, he started purring and closed his eyes.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    If you didn't know processed meats like Cherios are bad for you, take a look at this 6 to 8 Cherio eating lizards waistline.