Anyone like a wig and some chemo caps?

Molly001Molly001 Member Posts: 419
Just wondering if anyone would like a synthetic wig. It's a brunette, shoulder length bob with a reddish highlight. It cost $450, which was paid for me by a charity, and I only wore it twice as I didn't like it. Wigs weren't my thing. I felt weird in it. Just want to 'pay it forward' to someone that can use it. I also have some chemo caps in a range of colours which are brand new. I was given them by a nanna at my daughter's kindy who made them, but I never wore them. They are block colours with a loop at the front you can tie a pretty scarf through. Let me know if interested. I'm happy to post within Aus.

Comments

• SisterSister Adelaide Hills, SAMember Posts: 4,441
    Yes, please if still available.  I've just given up on the cold caps 'cos they're not working!
    Yes, please if still available.  Just given up on the cold caps 'cos it's all falling out.
    Well, that was bizarre - I posted the comment, it disappeared so I did it again and now both are there!  
  • Molly001Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Hi @Sister, Would love for someone to get some use out of it. It's all yours. PM me an address and I'll pop it in the post tomorrow for you xxxoo