Blog Post

News and events
1 MIN READ

Let's keep Beacon as an inclusive newsletter title.

traveltext's avatar
8 years ago


The BCNA newsletter name change poll is online here for the next week:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BeaconNameSurvey

Two male BCNA members present their case to retain the newsletter title as Beacon HERE.

Help us let management know that men are disadvantaged whenever pink gets to represent breast cancer.



Published 8 years ago
Version 1.0

8 Comments

  • I love that! It’s perfect. And raises the awareness needed.  Margie 
  • Just a heads up I just showed my daughters and they said this ribbon is also for Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness but otherwise I love this. 
  • @traveltext can I put this into my groups on facebook please like other things it will get them all talking 
  • The small change to the ribbon would be a good way to go.
  • Anonymous's avatar
    Anonymous
    Not applicable
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
Related Content
Ladies that are going thru BC or are part of the BC Support Groups the Male BC guys out there need your support. We need to start a program of “INCLUSION” With your support we can change th...
7 years ago
The last issue of The Beacon announced the magazine will have a new name this year – Pink Lady. Some members of the online network have let us know that they are disappointed by the name change. ...
8 years ago
I'm into my seventh year since diagnosis of HER2+stage 4 in left breast. Dec.2011 I had a masectomy and since then have been on Herceptin and Arimidex. Last week I had a biopsy near the scar and resu...
8 years ago