Lazer

Options
Cowgirl1
Cowgirl1 Member Posts: 66
I had my first lazer treatment on Monday, they checked my breasts with a fluid metre and I did have some show up in my right breast. Had two different things on my breast just felt like pins & needles was very tired later and had very loud tummy gurgles which was the lymphatic working. I have booked two more sessions and going to have a fitting for a compression bra now I have a plan see how it goes.

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Oh great stuff. I had improvement after just 1 treatment so really hope you do too. 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options

I had low level lazer treatment to try and move some swelling and break up encapsulation around my implants. I think it helped. I didn't find it at all uncomfortable. It's just time and lying there with someone playing with your boob--which, of course--we've all become quite used to.

I'm currently getting a combo of lazer, ultrasound and massage to deal with cording in my armpit and lymphedema on one side of my chest following the latest surgery and radiation. I'll do anything to sort this shit out and can't see how it can make my situation worse.

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @Zoffiel
    Sounds like a great combo and yes, like it or not, we are very much into show and tell!    Hope it works for you!
  • Cowgirl1
    Cowgirl1 Member Posts: 66
    Options
    Sorry what is cording please
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

@zoffiel

This is one in my drafts listing - just been reading it and you have commented about Lazer treatment so I wondered if you had perhaps already posted this or maybe I missed the balance of the story
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Quite a long time ago, I can't remember.