Sad State of Affairs!!

Cate64
Cate64 Member Posts: 446
Goodness me but I feel unwell today, nauseous so I dont want to eat but can't help feeling I will feel better if I put something in my stomach.So off I went to work Xeloda in hand so I could take them after food & my food of choice was a Mango Smoothie this morning, felt better for a while as well.

It's damned if I do & damned if I dont. I wont take anti nausea tablets unless absolutely necessary & I feel its not, its just a nuisance nausea trying to upset me but will I let it?? NO, I will not be defeated!!

Lucky for me I only have 3 days left of this Xeloda cycle & all will be well in my world & I will once again be Xena - Warrior Princess!!!

Comments

• Kat09
    Kat09 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 269

@cate64, You go girl!! 3 days and counting, just remember that your inner warrior is there counting the days with you.

I hope that you feel much better soon, me I always crave carbs when I have nausea. Comfort food :)

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,524
    Fantastic Cate, youre nearly there! Ohhh damn Nausea I used to wonder what was worse that or pain, I like you would just try find a way to manage it, anti nausea meds dont work none of them for me so just had to ride it out. Few more days! I think you do great to work and everything else, it does soothe your soul and keeps you determined and driven, make sure you nurture you too. Hugs Melinda xo
  • Cate64
    @melclarity I ate lunch & so as I suspected I don't feel nauseous anymore but I definitely feel crap & achy... So you what I'm thinking??? A germ has invaded my body, how dare it!!! I gave no germ permission to come anywhere near me, I will have to stage a protest, it has invaded my personal space.. Cate
  • Scooper
    Scooper Member Posts: 113
    Hi Cate

Sorry you are not feeling well.  I have sent you a pm.  Much love
    Sandra
    xxx
  • Cate64
    @Scooper feeling loads better today :) I tried the all true movie method of having chicken soup & what do you know? it worked!! :)