Here's a few recent website updates in case you missed them:
BCNA Forums - Northern Qld
We've just uploaded the overview and photos from the forums held in Northern QLD this month (Rockhampton and Townsville).
- Check out the past forums page for both the overview (thanks to Diane Shore) and a link to lots of photos uploaded to our flickr account.
- Also see Amanda's blog for her report.
Dates have been set for the next forums in WA (Geraldton and Bunbury) in July.
Need a holiday?
BCNA is one of the chosen charity partners in the Stayz Give & Getaway Charity Auction -- you can have a holiday and support BCNA at the same time!
We've added 3 new personal stories in the Living with breast cancer > in rural areas section.
- Cultural diversity and rural women: the challenges of breast cancer
- Alice Springs ... and decisions
- A round trip of 1400 kms!
That's it for this update. Comments welcome if you have them.