Forum Discussion
Pink66
10 years agoMember
Gratitude, Love and Living - Day 8&9 - Post Scan Results
Day 8 & 9 - Living and Love
Went MIA for a little bit after visit to the Oncologist, needed to refocus - So day 8 & 9 are together.
This the the picture that accompanies the post, Here is the link to the blog post
Hugs to everyone and hope you are having a great day.
Cheers, Sharon xoxox
5 Replies
- Robyn_WMember
Happy anniversary:):):):) With an outlook like yours,how could you go wrong? xxxRobyn
- Scared_MumMember
I have read your blogs to my daughter to make her smile(21 yr old with BC) we love how you call then squatters, some things I didn't understand till she spent a week in hospital then it all fell into place, i love how you write your blogs they make me smile thank you xx
- MarleeMember
You are such a clever writer !!!!
and so positive - thanks for writing and sharing
I hope your new drug kicks those squatters out on their butt
xx
- Pink66Member
LOL. that's what I can feel!!! thanks Christine xoxoxo
- iserbrownMember
Here's to a squatter eviction - praying that your next round of treatment sends them packing!
Take care, sending you positive vibes
Best wishes Christine xxxx