Nature and photography ??

Options
kazza4450
kazza4450 Member Posts: 159
edited September 2016 in Day to day

Hi to all.

Just wanted to share this pic. I get so much joy out of the beauty around from the smallest leaf, to the tallest tree, to the most brilliant skies. Just love God, family, friends, people I don't know even, lol, just life, every single breath of it.

What makes you guys happy, gives you joy. . What's your passion.

Godless you guys xxx

Tagged:

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi Kazza, what a beautiful photo.

What gives me joy? Pictures like this one, or a scene viewed in person. Like you family, friends and life.

Take care, Lyn

• kazza4450
    kazza4450 Member Posts: 159
    edited November 2015
    Options

Thanks Lyn.

Love to take pics and be out in the fresh air surrounded by nature.  

Love to capture what I see and to share it with others.

??????

• Lindyloo
    Lindyloo Member Posts: 146
    edited November 2015
    Options

Awesome sunset!??

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited November 2015
    Options

Wow Kazza, the colours in that photo are awesome ! You must live in a beautiful place. What gives me joy ? My family, my home and my painting. I love to get away from the house and go for a walk in the bush, or near the sea. I'm so grateful for my health, and my second chance at life. I think that BC helps you to look at the world in a more appreciative way.

Thanks so much for posting the lovely photo. Sending you a big cuddle, Trace xxx

• Arleene
    Arleene Member Posts: 238
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi Kazza,

I love the photo it's amazing all the little things we used to take for granted before BC now matter the most even the smallest thing is like wow has that always been there and I've never noticed or been to busy we see things in a new light, keep on posting those beautiful photos you have a real talent.

giving you a big smile thanks Anitaxx

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited November 2015
    Options

Wow kazza! what an amazing shot! The sky is just so perfect :-) thank you for sharing it with us ~ Jess x