[Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
edited September 2016 in Day to day

Tagged:

Comments

• Arleene
    Arleene Member Posts: 238
    edited October 2015

Hi Trace,

I love this piece it's so beautiful and very inspirational and has just brightened my day Thanks keep sharing your beautiful talent sending a cuddle and a smile, Anita xx????????????

• Kazzi
    Kazzi Member Posts: 263
    edited October 2015

HI Tracey,

It's beautiful.  I do love a bit of bling to sparkle up the day. Thanks for sharing.

Karen xx

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2015

Hi Trace I wished I could sparkle like your pic, still struggling some days. The heat, work and hot flushes tend to get me down. I keep pushing forward every day is a new day. xxyou for your pic

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2015

Hi Rowdy, I struggle at times too, that's why I put stuff up that's a bit inspiring. I hope that it brightens people up. I went shopping a couple of days ago and had my make up on. Someone said to me " where are you off to all made up like that?" To which I replied " I always wear my make up" and thought to myself - do people expect you to look sick all the time? I'm not sick ! I'm being treated for breast cancer, and if I want to wear make up, that's my business. Good grief, no wonder we get disgruntled, and frustrated, and lose our self esteem. Thank goodness for this site, and all of us who support each other. I've decided that this little black duck is going to keep on wearing my make up, and my lippy, hold my head up high and sparkle. Sending you a big cuddle, Trace ??????

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2015

Keep on shining Girl! ??????

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2015

Glad that it made you smile ??????

• Rosemaryc
    Rosemaryc Member Posts: 93
    edited October 2015

Hi Tracey

Thanks for sharing and I agree we do need to keep our sparkles. 

Thanks. 

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2015

Good for you Rosemary, just put that lipstick on and keep on shining xxx ????????

• Rosemaryc
    Rosemaryc Member Posts: 93
    edited October 2015

????????