BCNA Resources have arrrived!!!

Options
swanbird
swanbird Member Posts: 10
edited May 2011 in Day to day

FREE BREAST CANCER RESOURCES HAS ARRIVED AT THE CRC’s

The Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) Free Resources have now started arriving at some of the Community Resource Centre around the South West. BCNA informs, empowers, represents and links together Australians affected by breast cancer. Greenbushes CRC have received its copy of the My Journey Kit and Hopes and Hurdles. The Coordinator, Jackie Wright proudly displayed the resources at the Greenbushes CRC. This resource is now available to anyone who wants to read through it or they can order their own copy.  If you are interested to order a copy you can ring 1800 500 258, order on the internet at www.bcna.org.au or you can ask Didith to order one for you. Delivery is also free. 

This is what I have put in our local newsletters.

how do I include pictures in this blog?  Anyone know how?

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi again Sunny - I don't actually know how to post pics in the blog, but Di or Daina will be able to help you (and the rest of us) through this.

I got your C/L training pics you e.mailed me, they are great.  You all look as if you are enjoying yourselves and that is what it's all about.

The more publicity for BCNA you are able to get in your local media the better.  Have you spoken about your own personal story and journey with B/C?  I notice that your profile here is set to private - would you consider opening it and sharing your own experiences with us?  Writing about it all here will help you when you are ready to "go public".  I know this is not everyone's cup of tea .... personally I'm only too pleased to share my story with anyone at all, if they are prepared to listen to me then I am prepared to talk.

Whenever I am speaking, whether it's at a meeting, a small or large gathering, I always introduce myself  .... "Hi, I'm Shirley O'Brien and I am a Breast Cancer survivor.".... the rest just falls into place.

Take your time with all of this ... there's no pressure, just go at your own pace.

Take care ....

Cheers ... Shirl xx

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi again Sunny - I don't actually know how to post pics in the blog, but Di or Daina will be able to help you (and the rest of us) through this.

I got your C/L training pics you e.mailed me, they are great.  You all look as if you are enjoying yourselves and that is what it's all about.

The more publicity for BCNA you are able to get in your local media the better.  Have you spoken about your own personal story and journey with B/C?  I notice that your profile here is set to private - would you consider opening it and sharing your own experiences with us?  Writing about it all here will help you when you are ready to "go public".  I know this is not everyone's cup of tea .... personally I'm only too pleased to share my story with anyone at all, if they are prepared to listen to me then I am prepared to talk.

Whenever I am speaking, whether it's at a meeting, a small or large gathering, I always introduce myself  .... "Hi, I'm Shirley O'Brien and I am a Breast Cancer survivor.".... the rest just falls into place.

Take your time with all of this ... there's no pressure, just go at your own pace.

Take care ....

Cheers ... Shirl xx