Night before surgery

Options
kazza4450
kazza4450 Member Posts: 159
edited June 2015 in Health and wellbeing

Hi to all.

Well it's the night before my surgery. Tomorrow's the big day. Actually looking forward to getting in and getting it done. 

Lumpectomy, Sentinal Node Biopsy. 

Got my bag packed for the overnight stay, had a healthy dinner and now trying to relax watching one of my favorite movies with my daughter. The Cinderella Story, lol. 

Been a pretty good day. Doing well considering. Looking past what the day will bring and focusing on afterwards when I'm sitting up in bed, with Foxtel Tv, dinner, got a great book to read.  My 2 adult daughters will be by my side tomorrow and when I come out of recovery, so feeling very blessed. 

Hope everyone is doing well this week. Your all in my thoughts and prayers. Look forward to posting in a few days to say hello again. 

Love and smiles to you all ??????

Comments

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    edited June 2015
    Options

Hi There,

You sound like you are in a really good frame of mind which is great. I think once you get over the shock of diagnosis it is good to get things going so to speak. Then at least you can know what you are dealing with and get into treatment mode.  There are many here who have travelled the road you have.  Tomorrow will be a big day but with the love and support that you seem to have all around you I am sure you will be fine.

Sending you a big  hug.

Paula xxx

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited June 2015
    Options

Good luck with surgery today, enjoy the rest while in hospital. Surgery is another step forward in treatment. Sending you a hug and positive vibesxx

• Kazzi
    Kazzi Member Posts: 263
    edited June 2015
    Options

All the best with the surgery.  Keep us posted on your progress. 

Big cyber hug,

Karen xx

• Cook65
    Cook65 Member Posts: 733
    edited June 2015
    Options

Hi Kazza

good for you having such a positive attitude. Hope the surgery went well for you. Take care.

karen xox