Blog problem!

Options
Robyn W
Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
edited April 2015 in General discussion

Hi ladies!!!Today when I came here,the online network wasn't one of the headings that usually appear when you swipe across the page! There was a new one titled Pink Lady ....  but where have WE gone? Is this just my imagination? I know we can access the online network other ways,but why aren't we on the main title pages today? CheersRobyn

Comments

• Robyn W
    edited April 2015
    Options

I think the new one is pink lady match?

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hi Robyn, One of the other ways you can log into the online network is by clicking on the blue button that says Online network on the top right corner of the screen.

• Robyn W
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hi Jessica,yes I know that,but I was just wondering why it has changed.It was so easy to just swipe across and the posts were there.Is this the way that it is going to stay?

• LMA
    LMA Member Posts: 24
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi robin.. I'm with you! I'm completely lost and count myself as being pretty savvy around a blog normally.. Any tips?
  • Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hi Robyn,

Yes, we have changed the rotating panel items on the Homepage of the website and it has been designed to be updated and refreshed on a regular basis (same as the old website).

The month of May tends to be a busy month with events being held in communities around Mother's Day to pay tribute to all those affected by breast cancer. So at this time and throughout the year you will see these rotating features panels changed up.

You will be happy to know that the plan will be to feature the online network again in a few weeks and throughout the year.

In the mean time as Jess mentioned there are multiple ways to still access the online network from the homepage of the website or throughout content pages. There is always access to the online network via the blue button on the top right of whatever device you're using and this will take you to the same spot that the rotating feature panel did. You will also see the beautiful Louise and her quote featured on the homepage if you scroll down on the page - this takes people to the online network as well.

~Daina