GOOD NEWS

Options
Jill
Jill Member Posts: 2
edited March 2015 in Health and wellbeing

Great news today . My Oncologist has told me that there is now no sign of cancer in my body at this time. So pleased and I thank my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for this result. I have been dealing with Breast cancer and then extensive liver breast cancer metastasis with multiple lesions throughout my liver. They have all shrunk and gone at this time.

Comments

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow what wonderful news:) I cannot even begin to imagine how you must be feeling especially after being diagnosed with liver mets.What type of treatment to you need to maintain now,given that there is no sign of Cancer.All the best.Robynxxx

• Giedre
    Giedre Member Posts: 18
    edited April 2015
    Options

That's truly lovely and great for you.  It gives me hope as I have bone mets, and the onc says he will "peel them back" and starve the cancer cells.  So far it's working.  I had never heard of bone mets and have no cancer in my family, so it was a shock to find out that I was Stage 4 from the beginning, even though the surgeon didn't do any scans prior to operating on my 2.3cm tumour as he thought it was a Stage 2 cancer from the pathology.