1 year on - First mammogram on Monday!

Options
Liztay82
Liztay82 Member Posts: 213
edited January 2015 in Health and wellbeing
It's been a year this month since my first mammogram and now I'm having one on Monday. A little nervous but I'm sure it will be ok! Been doing self checks and finding nothing.

I'm doing well with the Tamiflaxon tablets - no side effects and the hot flushes have gone..I hope.

Will let everyone know my results Monday - do they tell u if there's nothing?

Comments

• margiemoo
    margiemoo Member Posts: 263
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi 

my mammogram and ultrasound is on tuesday and I also am feeling really nervous. can you believe its a year? I also hope that having had all the recommended treatment that the results will give me some relief that I have not felt for some time.

good luck and let us know

Marg

• margiemoo
    margiemoo Member Posts: 263
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi 

my mammogram and ultrasound is on tuesday and I also am feeling really nervous. can you believe its a year? I also hope that having had all the recommended treatment that the results will give me some relief that I have not felt for some time.

good luck and let us know

Marg

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited March 2015
    Options

Booked my mamogram today for 6/2/15., now all I have to do is not stress about until then

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited March 2015
    Options

Booked my mamogram today for 6/2/15., now all I have to do is not stress about until then

• Rith
    Rith Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options

I know exactly how you feel.  Its the waiting....I had surgery, chemo and radio, and all the hell that went with it.  I hope that the poison has done its job. I find out in May 15 - but the alternative would have been worse (without treatment) - so I approach it as glass 1/2 exactly full.  Not glass 1/2 full (the bright side) or glass 1/2 empty (the dark side) - it is exactly 1/2.  It is what is it is....and I am not going anywhere soon (apart from Thailand for a holiday)....