Yummy junk food!!!!!

Options
Robyn W
Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
edited December 2014 in Health and wellbeing
Hello ladies :)

I'm sure that Xmas day, especially for the people in the middle of treatment, creates a problem when it comes to what to eat! This is especially true if you have children, as you still want the day to be special for them.

Not everyone has family around them on Xmas day, so the cooking falls back on them, which is especially tiring.

At my house we are having a BBQ for Xmas lunch (a bit flasher than usual!!!) with prawns, lobster etc. My kids only want to know what is for dessert? Nothing else matters! So here is the most amazing and SIMPLE recipe for ice cream, that I have ever come across.

I trialled it on the weekend, and all my 6 kids loved it!!!! They are still talking about it!!! So all you Mums in the middle of treatment, give this a go, cause it's so yummy (lots of sugar, but it's just a treat) and SO simple and quick!

Method:
- Beat a 600ml bottle of cream, until very thick.
- Stir in to this, one 395 gm can of condensed milk.
- When it is well mixed, add anything you like! I added chopped maltesers, cherry ripe, and grated chocolate.
- Mix it all together and put into a bowl lined with cling wrap.
- Freeze for one day and EAT :)

Too easy and so yummy!
xox
Robyn.
Merry Christmas.

Comments

• jenpen
    jenpen Member Posts: 315
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yum! Sounds delicious....and easy!

Thanks Robyn....I'm sure my kids will love it - especially the crushed maltesers etc! (And me....hee hee!)

Jen ?