Forum Discussion
LynJoan
9 years agoMember
Discussion
Hi , This is my first time on this site, and I hope to get some other ladies who have had to make this decision as well. I am 68 and had early Breast Cancer, the cancer was 10 cm in the left breast. ...
LynJoan
9 years agoMember
Hi BoraBora
Yes sometimes hindsight would be a good thing.
That is what I am afraid of, so when I see my surgeon in September do I say take it off now because I can't stand the worry of it, or leave it for another time to continue thinking about it.
thank you all for your support with this as I know you all have your own worries, but it is such a help to read all your posts
Yes sometimes hindsight would be a good thing.
That is what I am afraid of, so when I see my surgeon in September do I say take it off now because I can't stand the worry of it, or leave it for another time to continue thinking about it.
thank you all for your support with this as I know you all have your own worries, but it is such a help to read all your posts