Forum Discussion
LynJoan
9 years agoMember
Discussion
Hi , This is my first time on this site, and I hope to get some other ladies who have had to make this decision as well. I am 68 and had early Breast Cancer, the cancer was 10 cm in the left breast. ...
LynJoan
9 years agoMember
Yes I hope I can come to some decision on having the breast removed or not.
There are so many different stories and different decisions made from you all, I am overwhelmed about all the different treatments.
So I guess it really is a personal decision that I am not looking forward to.
I am thinking that I will always be worrying about it if I don't have it done , as you said Glemmis.
i have radiotherapy to go through yet, so have really too much time to think about it.
There are so many different stories and different decisions made from you all, I am overwhelmed about all the different treatments.
So I guess it really is a personal decision that I am not looking forward to.
I am thinking that I will always be worrying about it if I don't have it done , as you said Glemmis.
i have radiotherapy to go through yet, so have really too much time to think about it.