Forum Discussion
LynJoan
9 years agoMember
Discussion
Hi , This is my first time on this site, and I hope to get some other ladies who have had to make this decision as well. I am 68 and had early Breast Cancer, the cancer was 10 cm in the left breast. ...
LynJoan
9 years agoMember
Hi Melclarity, Thank you for your post, yes it is a hard decision to make. The surgeon has said she would do the right breast if I was so concerned.
I guess I will wait till I have the mamagram and see how it is.
But I still think I would be better with having the surgery.
so pleased you are going so well.
I guess I will wait till I have the mamagram and see how it is.
But I still think I would be better with having the surgery.
so pleased you are going so well.