Forum Discussion
Blossom1961
7 years agoMember
I said no
I saw the radiographer today. I told him no. I am not going to have radiation. I know you lovely ladies would have supported me through it but I couldn't handle anymore. I am taking my 85+% chance of ...
kezmusc
7 years agoMember
Hey @Blossom1961
Totally support your decision. Sometimes we have to follow our instincts.
I considered keeping the radiation "up my sleeve" so to speak, just in case. I chose to take the extra percentage cover purely because the thing had spread quite extensively as it was. If it had been less invasive as far as the nodes and surrounding area I would have probably opted out as well. As it turned out I had next to issues at all with the rads so I am content with my decision.
You just have to do what feels right for you at the time. No guilt, no regrets right?
xoxoxox
Totally support your decision. Sometimes we have to follow our instincts.
I considered keeping the radiation "up my sleeve" so to speak, just in case. I chose to take the extra percentage cover purely because the thing had spread quite extensively as it was. If it had been less invasive as far as the nodes and surrounding area I would have probably opted out as well. As it turned out I had next to issues at all with the rads so I am content with my decision.
You just have to do what feels right for you at the time. No guilt, no regrets right?
xoxoxox