CL training

Options
Keryn
Keryn Member Posts: 107
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Oh wow what an interesting couple of days.  Having met a fantastic group of women all on the same path and wavelength.  I've never felt so together as this.  The training was daunting at first but was easier the second day and getting out into my community and doing is going to be interesting.  xxxx to all the girls I met Monday and Tuesday.

Tagged:

Comments

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow!!!, look at u online!!!..i had a fantastic time also, very inspired to get out there..but resting up for a few days 1st..pretty weary after the travel..

Glad to see u got home too..have fun with it all and if u get any great ideas please feel free to share, as will i

Sam  :)  xxx

• CheryleP
    CheryleP Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options

The training was a great experience & the best part was meeting all you amazing women.

Agree with you Keryn, it was much easier the second day. 

I am trying to find my way around this site. Not going that good but thanks for the tips you gave me Sam, definately helped.

Cheryle

xx

• KymB
    KymB Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Girls .... Great to meet you all at our Community Liaison training. It was a terrific few days and I look forward to hearing about all your exciting CL adventures.  Enjoy!  Kym x

• KymB
    KymB Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Girls .... Great to meet you all at our Community Liaison training. It was a terrific few days and I look forward to hearing about all your exciting CL adventures.  Enjoy!  Kym x