New Breast Cancer shop opened Maroochydore

Options
disey
disey Member Posts: 40
edited March 2014 in Community news and events

HI Ladies 

On cue day 14 my hair came out with vengence nothing can prepare you for this but I decided to have fun with it and became Pink for a day as a red head !!! 

The new Breast Cancer store opened and its a great op show, beauty store and has a coffee shop opening soon. The ladies are lovely and have had breast cancer themselves, it was a really fun afternoon yes we did spend a lot of time there and hopefully on my good days I can also help out as a volunteer which will be nice to have something to do. 

Well I love my new look but I know tomorrow it will be different again due to the amount of hair that is shedding I think the hats, turbins and wig will be used soon !!

Have a wonderful weekend and keep well.

Hugs Di xxx

Comments

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That's a great attitude Di! If we can manage to maintain an upbeat outlook on all this,it really does help get you through it.Even though there is no option,I understand that a lot of ladies struggle,for hundreds of different reasons.However,it is always great for others to see that there is a 'bright' side to BC:) Cheers Robyn xox
  • Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Di, This is Jess from BCNA here, just jumping on to say hello and thank you for letting us know about the new breast cancer shop which has just opened doors in Maroochydore! If you would like to, you can suggest this service on our local service directory so other women can know about it. Take care and I love the new red hair!~Jess