Cancerversary

Options
pennyb
pennyb Member Posts: 176
edited October 2013 in Health and wellbeing
Hi girls,
Hope you are all well. Tomorrow is my 2 year Cancerversary. So much has changed, but I'm so grateful for my health, family and friends.
One of the awesome women I met through this website, we went through our chemo, radiation together isn't well and I dropped in to the hospital to pay her a quick visit, give her a kiss and tell her I am thinking of her. It's so hard to see her so sick. I HATE CANCER!

Comments

• Melg
    Melg Member Posts: 174
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Congratulations on your two year Cancerversary
    So sorry to hear one of your special pink sisters is so unwell. Ill be sending her lots of get well wishes and healing hugs as she fights this hideous disease
    My gorgeous friend Mich begins a long regime of hyperbaric treatment tomorrow... A necessary before surgery for complications from this shocking disease.
    I will be thinking of Mich and your friend as they go through these unfair hurdles in their lives
    Mel xxx
  • Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hugs and kisses to both you and your pink sister at this very hard time Penny.

It is so hard to stand by and watch someone who is unwell and not being able to do anything.  I am sure just having you there and showing you care will help to lift her spirits.

You are very correct in saying this unbelievable thing called Cancer sucks. How can it manage to be causing so much chaos and heartache in so many lives.

I am sending healing hugs to your special friend Penny.

Lots of love always, Mich xoxoxoxo