Forum Discussion
kezza58
13 years agoMember
7 years
It's 7 years this week that I have been without my mother.
Her greatest support on her journey was BCNA.
Mum died of Brain Cancer that was not a metastisized breast cancer but she still received magnificent support from BCNA
4 Replies
- Mich_xMember
My thoughts are with you as you remember your mum.
BCNA is a fabulous organisation and I often wonder where I would be if I hadn't found them. They are such wonderful support.
Lots of love Mich xoxoxo
- StemgirlMember
I'm relatively new to BCNA, but also find it a great place to come for support and information.
Time doesn't diminish how much we miss our loved ones. Thanks for sharing.
- StemgirlMember
I'm relatively new to BCNA, but also find it a great place to come for support and information.
Time doesn't diminish how much we miss our loved ones. Thanks for sharing.
- StemgirlMember
I'm relatively new to BCNA, but also find it a great place to come for support and information.
Time doesn't diminish how much we miss our loved ones. Thanks for sharing.