CALLING ALL PERTH GIRLS

Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited October 2016 in Community news and events

Hey Perth girls

Just letting you all know we are having a get together (coffee and chat) on Saturday 24th August and would love for you to join us.  We are a small group with one thing in common.  Breast Cancer.  We are all at different stages of our BC journey but find it is wonderful to be able to connect with other people that know where we are coming from.  Also just to know you have a friend who is close by that you can make a connection with and call on at any time should you need them.  

We only meet 4-6 weekly at this stage and get to check out some great cafe/coffee shops around Perth and have a good old natter and a good laugh as well.

We are hoping that you would like to join us.  Please post a reply, private message me if you like or if you are more comfortable please email me on whitey.snm1@****

For all the other beautiful ladies in our group.  Should you know of other people who would like to join us please don't hesitate to let me know.  Sometimes they don't have to have had BC themselves but have been touched by this horrid disease and they feel it will help them if they can connect with others who understand.

I will be away in Sydney from 7th till 16th but I will definitely be contactable by phone or online/email.

Hoping all you beautiful and very special Perthites are going well.

Lots of love today, tomorrow and always, Mich xoxoxo

Tagged:

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Hi ladies, count me in please. Love Chris xx
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015

Excellent Chris and if you know any other girls please bring them along.

Mich xoxoxoxo

• Mich x
    edited March 2015

Hi Moi

I  will have to give them a call and let them know there will be one extra.

It is gorgeous lil place isn't it.

Mich xooxxo