Perth Pink Sister get together

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited July 2013 in Community news and events

First there was three and then there was five. So our lil Pink Perthite group is growing.  We all met at Taylors on Gt Northern Highway for a wonderful get together.  The atmosphere was amazing, food and coffee to die for and stafff were very pleasant.  I must admit it was hard to get the girls to stop talking long enough to give the staff our orders as we all had so much we wanted to chat to each other about.  It was a great day shared with great company and I am not sure about everyone else but I am looking forward to our next catch up.

Sorry it has taken a while to get this post done girls.  Had to borrow a computer to download pic

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

Omg! That looks like my friend Chris sitting with you.Give her a big hug from me next time you see her. I think I saw you on tv the other night Mich.Were you at some function for tour de Crawf? They filmed the audience for a split second and if I had blinked I would have missed it.

Tonya xx

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey TonyaYes that is lovely Chris sitting with us.  She is a part of our Perth Pink Sisters which is wonderful.  I will pass on your regards or hopefully she will read this.  You are right that was me at the Tour de Crawf.  We were there representing BCNA along with other CLO's and also Maxine, Raylene and Bakers Delight husband and wife. My friend Vicki who did the CLO course with me is also in the Perth get together pic and was sitting next to me at the Crawf do. It was a wonderful night and we were sitting amongst the VIP's and I felt so honoured to be representing BCNA. Crawford is an absolute inspiration and I am so glad he is an Australian.  Very observant of you Tonya :-)  lol.  Hope you and your mum are doing okay.Lots of love always, Mich xoxo