Blog one

Options
Jenmegs
Jenmegs Member Posts: 104
edited July 2013 in General discussion

Have just been thinking about the wonderful supports around. I've been able to get along to my support group Daffodils every so often since 1997! There's BreaCan in Lonsdale St, and the Think Pink Living Centre in St Kilda Rd. Hi Sue if you're online. Thank you for the boost to get going with a blog!

Comments

• Sun
    Sun Member Posts: 64
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Jenny

Thanks for giving this information on the support groups. Cancer that cannot be cured is such a lonely journey and so it will be good to connect with others that are treading the same path. Friends and family are great in the support that they give but they can only help so much as they don't have the experience. I've finished treatment for the time being, apart from the monthly bone strengthening infusion so it will be a good time to connect with the group.

Sue
  • Sun
    Sun Member Posts: 64
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Jenny

Thanks for giving this information on the support groups. Cancer that cannot be cured is such a lonely journey and so it will be good to connect with others that are treading the same path. Friends and family are great in the support that they give but they can only help so much as they don't have the experience. I've finished treatment for the time being, apart from the monthly bone strengthening infusion so it will be a good time to connect with the group.

Sue