Hi from a first time blogger (Anne)

Options
anne55
anne55 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2010 in General discussion

My name is Anne. I am a first time user to "blogging" and my brief story is that I have come through nearly two years of secondary breast cancer, and my husband and I recently decided to take a trip to Italy.

I enjoyed myself as you can see as I am standing out the front of the Colosseum. I look forward to being around as long as this place and I also look forward to a future holiday (possibly again to Italy). I shall be posting more regularily and look forward to it & making new friends also.

Comments

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi and welcome Anne, great to see you on here, we have a range of women, and stories, so please keep comming back, glad you enjoyed your holiday, and here's to many more. also add me to your contact list, we always say here, this site helps us through, and by helping ourselves, we are helping others going through the journey, so thank you for joining us.  regards Moira

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi and welcome Anne, great to see you on here, we have a range of women, and stories, so please keep comming back, glad you enjoyed your holiday, and here's to many more. also add me to your contact list, we always say here, this site helps us through, and by helping ourselves, we are helping others going through the journey, so thank you for joining us.  regards Moira

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi anne, i also love holidays and italy or anywhere mediterranean i love. i went to greece many years ago, plus through italy. the light seemed similar to tasmania and i think we are about the same latitude south, as parts of italy is north.

glad you had a nice time in italy in 2010.

hope you are managing ok. kathy.