Another year

Options
Josie13
Josie13 Member Posts: 79
edited January 2013 in Health and wellbeing
Happy new year to everyone dealing with BC. This will be year13 for me , my 3rd year of advanced BC so feeling fortunate and happy I have managed to survive the various drug regimes. I am currently in a good place as my tumor markers have dropped from 145 o 74 since September when I started the xolada/Tykerb regime. Of course I'm feeling elated abou this as I am on the half dose and experiencing few side effects. Over the years I have had many ups and downs with cancer but always hope to keep going. I am having a birthday soon and I am even beginning to think I might get to 60!! I will be having a very big celebration on that one!

Comments

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Congratulations Josie

It is so lovely to hear from you and to read the story of your journey to date. You are an inspiration and I thank you for that.

A birthday hey!!!! each birthday is such a celebration these days, more so for us who have been diagnosed with BC. It sounds like it is a great accomplishment (hope that is the right word ;-) for you, well done.

I am sure you will make 60 and have a super duper huge party!!!

Thank you so much and well done, keep on trecking.

Lots of love, Mich xoxo

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great to hear from you and congrats on surviving so well. You are inspirational to all of us on this network.You just keep on rocking it girl!!!

Tonya xx