BEST WISHES FROM FRAN

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited December 2012 in Community news and events

Just wanted to say that i hope all of you wonderful people out there have a fabulous Christmas and a happy healthy and safe 2013 and beyond. 

Comments

• annie2
    annie2 Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2015
    Options

Same to you Fran may 2013 be a happy and healthy one!!!!

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lady, hows the new place treating you hope everything is going the way you want . and most of all hope you are well, we are having our end of year can care lunch on the 14th of december at the deck 12 oclock  $5-00  wrapped kris kringle if you can be botherd to drive over you are more than welcome. i know it is a long way though. xxx 

• annie2
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Fran,

Im well had my 2nd year mammo and bloods all clear woohoo.Aromison giving me a lot of pain.Have to wear a patch for pain now so least i have a bit of relief.

Cant make lunch sorry im working.Found a job in Albury in a deli cafe.Good to be out and about and making new friends.Jamie starts high school next year.Where does the time go???

Its been so hot this last few weeks i miss Jammo river so much.Love living here though best of both worlds.Close to city life with all the ameneties, but still in a small country town.Let me know when you set off on travels again and call in on the way.Would be good to see you.

How is Darryl doing? Has his heart problems settled down? And most importantly are you well and happy?Miss jammo and all the people.

Take care lovely lady sending lots of cyber hugs xx

• annie2
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Fran,

Im well had my 2nd year mammo and bloods all clear woohoo.Aromison giving me a lot of pain.Have to wear a patch for pain now so least i have a bit of relief.

Cant make lunch sorry im working.Found a job in Albury in a deli cafe.Good to be out and about and making new friends.Jamie starts high school next year.Where does the time go???

Its been so hot this last few weeks i miss Jammo river so much.Love living here though best of both worlds.Close to city life with all the ameneties, but still in a small country town.Let me know when you set off on travels again and call in on the way.Would be good to see you.

How is Darryl doing? Has his heart problems settled down? And most importantly are you well and happy?Miss jammo and all the people.

Take care lovely lady sending lots of cyber hugs xx

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

great news i am wrapped for you. glad you are happy there, and good the patches are working.

we are okay same old same old,

Daryl has good and bad day's but he is at least here, and niether of us is 21 now . i am 60 next yr aaah. an old tart ha ha . i m okay have pains to now n then but guess thats part of it all now. i will let you know when we head off again probably wont be till after new year now . it has been awful hot here too, 

we moved my youngest son Stephen and family to myrtleford  from wang today and it was a stinker . two trips  bluh so we are stuffed tonight . high school god where do the years go. 

well beautiful lady take care and we will catch up i promise. thanks for the cyber hugs and back atch yah xx