A laugh for all you ladIes

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited August 2012 in General discussion

Hi girls hope you are all well, I know we all need humor in this time of our lives and wanted to tell you about my  incident (actually the devil in me) last week. Spent last week with that damn flu at home resting in bed and THEN  our favourite electricity door knocker came giving away the power board thingy, the young gentleman was very insistant that he come in and didnt care he said if I had the flu he was ok with my germs saying NO thanks didnt sit with him and he put the old foot in the door. I then said look you better not come in I actually have breast cancer and its contagious MOUTH OPENED AND RAN  up the street . My wasnt that the meanest thing today shame on me for using bc to get rid of him, I laughed for ages after, my family said thats really mean mum BC IS CHANGING YOU, but I said dont care can do what ever I want. APOLOGIES TO ALL DOOR KNOCKERS.

Comments

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

hahaha that fixed him... Well done at least you got a laugh at him....

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

I recently had the flu also. Just a slight cough now, but I was taking panadol 4 hourly, day and night for a few days and resting in bed ++.

Glad I am feeling better. The spring weather here in Northern Tasmania is changeable ..four seasons in one day.

Traditionally.. we have strong often southerly winds at this time of year. We have had a few fronts passing also. Still the rhododenrons, camellias, daffordils, hyacinths, forsythe, and blossoms are appearing now, and the days are lengthening, which is nice. I forgot daphne.. I love the smell of daphne after winter, even though it does not last for long!

Yes, you can say NO,, and not feel guilty!.. best wishes, Kathy.

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

I recently had the flu also. Just a slight cough now, but I was taking panadol 4 hourly, day and night for a few days and resting in bed ++.

Glad I am feeling better. The spring weather here in Northern Tasmania is changeable ..four seasons in one day.

Traditionally.. we have strong often southerly winds at this time of year. We have had a few fronts passing also. Still the rhododenrons, camellias, daffordils, hyacinths, forsythe, and blossoms are appearing now, and the days are lengthening, which is nice. I forgot daphne.. I love the smell of daphne after winter, even though it does not last for long!

Yes, you can say NO,, and not feel guilty!.. best wishes, Kathy.

• helen anne
    helen anne Member Posts: 265
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Adean

You go girl!  Don't be embarrassed or ashamed....

How dare he intrude like that (foot in door stuff)....serves himself right!

But you gotta think - what the hell is his IQ?   DUH!

Bloody idiot of a bloke!

Go Adean!

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

Congratulations-  you were naughty and that is what we all love!

Hope you will attend the Tasmanian State Breast Cancer Conference in March next year- see the next Beacon for details!