From the mouths of babes

Options
nic40
nic40 Member Posts: 11

I was at a play centre with my kids the other day and whilst jumping on the bouncy castle with my 2 year old, a little girl came and introduced herself and told me she was 7 years old. She then asked me how old I was. I told her I was 41. She went away and after about 5 minutes, came back and told me that her aunties were 40 years old and asked if they would lose their hair when they turned 41. Priceless

Tagged:

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

What a lovely story.  Good for you going hairless - out and about .  You are you so do what you feel is right for you. I just loved wearing my hats whilst I was bald. XLeonie

• Shazinoz
    Shazinoz Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome. It is coming off today (had to put plans back becasue I ended up inthe ER at 4am this morning with abdo pain (turns out after 11 hours in the ER, they thinkI have a lower lung chest infection, so more antibiotics, but they did a lot of bloods, chest x-ray, abdominal ultrasound (checking for gall stones  etc).

So instead of being this morening it will be this evening, it is driving me mental (or shold that be more mental than normla :-) ).

I did a LGFB workshop on Monday and also now know more about makeup than I have for the last 41 yrs and have even tryed repeating it yesterday, to make sure I could reproduce it <LOL>.

Thank you for the birthday wishes they are greatly appreciated.

Like you hairless and boobless is not such a bad thing.

Thanx again