Have your say on the Online Network

Mez_BCNA
Mez_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 1,095
edited September 11 in Community news and events
Later this year, we need to move the Online Network to a new platform as part of a wider project to improve our online resources.
To help us make the best decisions around functionality, processes, look and feel, and more, we invite you to complete a short, anonymous survey.
All questions are optional and you can use any device: Online Network user survey.The survey closes at the end of Monday 27 May.Next month we will let you know the results of the survey and give you information about the change. If you have any questions please contact the Project Manager Tamsin Stanford tstanford@bcna.org.au

Comments

• cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 851
    edited May 21
     ✅ 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,710
    edited May 21
    Nearly missed this opportunity!
    Caring role dominates at present!
    Survey now completed
    Take care
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 851
    edited May 22
    Mines finally done. Took a couple of days. Brain kept wondering off task even now I keep thing of other things i could of added 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 8,056
    edited May 22
    I am sure that Mez could pass on any info that you've forgotten to mention!!  ;) We  ALWAYS remember stuff afterwards (I was like that with school exams too!  LOL. ALWAYS Remembered the best bits when I was home afterwards!  DUH!) 
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,573
  • GorgyS
    GorgyS Member Posts: 135
    Done!
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 2,067
    Done thank you Mez!
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,935
    It should be noted that some longer term members have very important background information which newer BCNA staff may not be aware of, so if you mention a subject please remember to give them the background. 
    All comments help them and prevents them from upsetting people by doing what members see as the wrong thing.
    If you feel strongly about an issue then make the time to speak with Mez or Tamsin so they do understand the issues at hand.
  • Mez_BCNA
    Mez_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 1,095