Home Community news and events

The Beacon - 1st June 2022 edition

Mez_BCNAMez_BCNA VictoriaAdministrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 288
Hi everyone,

The latest issue #91 of The Beacon is available now and should arrive in your inbox today. Alternatively you can access it here via the link https://www.bcna.org.au/news-events/the-beacon-magazine/issue-91-june-2022/

Enjoy the new interactive format and as always, we welcome your feedback. 

Comments

• TonyaMTonyaM Member Posts: 2,723
    Had trouble viewing it on my iPhone. Is the Beacon not being mailed out anymore? I have some elderly ladies in my support group who don’t have computers or smart phones. 
  • June1952June1952 Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 1,438
    Hello @TonyaM - No, they are no longer mailing this out.  if you contact Mez she will mail out a copy during the week.  She prints one for me to send around to interested ladies - I just get them to pass one copy around the group (do the 'office' thing, I write each name on it and they pass it along).  Mez may send out your required number of copies, though.
  • wendy55wendy55 Copper Triangle South AustraliaMember Posts: 697
    Hi all,
    I am the same,although I have computer it is not the same,I used to love making a cuppa and sitting down to read the Beacon, I guess this is a sign of the times, although I dont like it very much.

wendy55
  • Mez_BCNAMez_BCNA VictoriaAdministrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 288
    Hi @wendy55 @TonyaM, would you like me to print a copy and post? Please send me a private message confirming your address details. Thankyou