Making the ILC group a PRIVATE GROUP (instead of Public to the world!)

arpie
arpie Member Posts: 7,524
edited September 2022 in General discussion
Hi guys

At this point in time, the ILC and Young Women's groups are totally PUBLIC ..... anyone in the world can see the posts.

I've put a request in for the ILC group to be private ..... so that we may discuss issues and developments in total privacy ....

I have posted this in the ILC Group as well ..... General 'info' posts on ILC can be put in the Group AS WELL AS in the main forum, as I realise that not all members with ILC are a part of the group.  But this way, if we have more personal/delicate matters to discuss, we can do so in total privacy,

I know that the Group Posts are not necessarily sent to all members, so I would appreciate it if you would agitate for this to happen. 

I will tag @Carissa_BCNA in this post as well, to see the response, as she will help accomodate the request, dependent on the replies.

Please make it a YES

cheers
Arpie

We don't even have ILC or Invasive Lobular Cancer as a 'tag' .....

Comments

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    @arpie -  I agree the ILC group should be private.
    Perhaps @Carissa_BCNA can advise which other groups are not private (when we thought they were all private).
    Members who join groups usually wish to discuss more private matters and do not want to do so in the main forum.
    Thanks
  • Mazbeth
    Mazbeth Member Posts: 199
    Thanks @arpie for bringing this to our attention. I thought that when I had to request to join the group, it was private. I definitely think It should be a private group. 
    I also want to thank you for being such a reliable contributor and being at the other end for so many of us 🌻 You offer such sound advice.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    Aawww, thank you @Mazbeth xx  .... I think when we started the group, we all assumed it would be private too.  So fingers crossed, we can go down that road. 

I am hoping to get more stuff put on it as I am on a couple of ILC Facebook pages too.