Legal CBD Oil

Sister
Sister Member Posts: 4,960
For those of you who are looking for CBD Oil, I noticed a sign at the counter in Priceline (Firle, Adelaide) the other day.  It was advertising it but "talk to the pharmacist".  I think the brand was Infinity but I don't know what strength or price, or what conditions are attached but figured that if anyone is interested enough, they will follow up.

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    Great that they are advertising it! I hope it isn't stupid expensive!

I've actually slowed down & not taking any just now ... to see how I was travelling, pain wise & am going OK.  I am still a bit slow getting up & stuff .... but not in constant pain any more xx
  • Sister
    Yes, I've been able to stop it mostly.  The fantastic thing is that it got me over the worst so that I could actually do the exercise to help.
  • jm13
    jm13 Member Posts: 24
    Is the oil expensive 
    do you take it for nausea 
  • arpie
    .... The fantastic thing is that it got me over the worst so that I could actually do the exercise to help.....

@s@SisterPrecisely - and that is why I've been advocating it for a couple of years now ..... it helped me 'over the hump' too!

@jm13
      - it is usually used more for pain/aches, tho those on heavy chemo do use it for nausea and stimulating appetite.  Depending on where you access it, it CAN be expensive.  Often the Chemists do charge a LOT for it, as they can only access it thru the Gov regulated licensed 'growing areas' and you have to jump thru a lot of hoops to get the prescription & not all GPs will do that .... but there are other ways of accessing it too.
  • Sister
    It's interesting that some doctors are open to the discussion and some are very closed.  I believe that it can be very difficult to access even for those doctors who believe it may help, but hopefully that situation will improve.
  • jm13
    jm13 Member Posts: 24
    Thanks Ladies.
  • arpie
    Check out this post from years ago .... VERY interesting reading!
    https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/7766/why-i-support-cannabis-law-reform/p1