Micheles top 10 good things about only having one boob
MicheleR South AustraliaMember Posts: 275 ✭
edited June 3 in Now what? The highs and lows of survivorship
10. No underwires creeping out of my bra at inopportune times.
9. When i roll over in bed my left boob no longer smashes uncomfortably into anything else. Surprisingly it doesnt travel far
8. I can get out of unpacking the dishwasher and other heavy manual tasks.
7. Soon im having a mammogram. Only 1 boob to smash and easier access.
6. Less sweating underneath. I do a lot more exercise and still dont sweat as much.
5. Less to carry around. That cancer boob was heavy.
4. No uncomfortable back clasp, spilling back fat. I mostly wear crop tops but when i do wear a clasp its at the front.
3. I pay more attention to my remaining breast and my chest generally. Moisturising etc, breast awareness.
2. More comfortable in my own skin. Appreciate my body for what it does for me.
1. No cancer
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.