Scan Day

Options
Sister
Sister Member Posts: 4,960
It's my 3 year scan this morning (at least I think it is - memory's shot) and I thought I was okay until last night when I barely slept at all.  This afternoon I have an interview for the job I've been doing for the past year and with the panel, it's going to be a tough one.  To top it off, youngest daughter rings me from the pool this morning to say she's forgotten her school shoes (yes - the ones I reminded her about as we walked out of the door at 5am) and she hasn't even taken thongs so she can't get in the bus and meet me at school.  Best laid plans for a calm morning...
Tagged:

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Best wishes for the scan, the interview and getting through the day intact! Some days are designed to test us in every way. But it will feel so good when all is done and ends well. 
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Hey @Sister,

Thinking of you on scan day xoxoxoxo Don't worry, I can 't remember my name on most days hahahha I'm thinking about getting a name tag :wink:
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Hopefully your day came together as planned.
    Best wishes for your scan results 
    Take care 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Doctor at the path lab very kindly read the results straight away and all good so at least that was one thing off the list.  Not sure how coherent I was at the interview as spent the intervening hours handling the mayhem that impending lockdown created.  Oh well, done now for better or worse.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    How wonderful of the Dr to do that for you!  

All the best for your interview results .... I am sure you’ve done fine! 

I hope you have a terrific sleep tonight to make up for last night!

take care xx

@kezmusc ... Name tags are great!  I have one ...  but forget to wear it!  LOL
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Best wishes with lockdown