Roses, Roses, roses!

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited December 2011 in Community news and events

Thought you'd all like to see what the roses in Launceston City Park look like now! It's been 2 months since they were planted and the colour and fragrance is stunning.

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy,  I will do my best to find the pics.  I would love to see them. Great job. XLeonie

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just search in the top right hand search area for Launceston and in teh list will come up the support group!

Lovely day here, hope it is there too. xxx

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great! I think many are enjoying them. Have a good Xmas.

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

Mandy the roses are beautiful, you must be wrapped.

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes, and in the future they will be even more beautiful. Have a restful and enjoyable festive season.

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow, Mandy, such a beautiful colour. They're almost irridescent!  Now if only we could get the perfume through the website! ;)

~Di

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes Di, when we walk past they exude a wonderful aroma! You will have to dream up smellavision.

• Shelley
    Shelley Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wonderful effort by Mandy, & a special place to pause & reflect. The roses are lovely in our great Launceston City Park.

• Shelley
    Shelley Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wonderful effort by Mandy, & a special place to pause & reflect. The roses are lovely in our great Launceston City Park.

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Shelley, and I am pleased you have accessed the site a bit more. I am really looking forward to seeing the roses in the years ahead, they will bush out and make a spectacular bed. The fragrance in January was gorgeous, so that will also be enhanced by healthy future growth. We are exceptionally fortunate that the boys in the park, LCC workers, take such good care of all the plants there.