Sexy weekend.

Options
Blondy
Blondy Member Posts: 238
Well! 10 year wedding anniversary on the 10/10 to my sexy Bad Boy whose 17 years younger than me..
What better than a night in the City at the same hotel we had our hot 1st anniversary. 
I have a large soup tureen (wedding present from the previous marriage) and it's been the sexpot for a couple of years. However, not much goes into it. Is it because there's not much going on, or it gets forgotten, or so in debt to it that we can't make the payments. Whatever. I do know it contained money from selling something, and masses of coins from emptying out my handbags over time. Having recently moved furniture to different rooms the pot was no longer where it normally was. I searched high and low for it, over and over. I gave the pantry a good ol turnover, but still couldn't find it. Bad Boy said ask the angels so I did and as usual they guided me to the one place I knew where it wouldn't be and there it was. Eureka. We hungrily counted the money $355. Not bad at all for no sex.
Earlier in the week I did what most pet owners do. Stay in the same position despite how uncomfortable because you don't want to wake the pet up. One of my furbabies recently had a big intestinal operation and she was sleeping so sweetly against my leg. When I did get up my back was killing me. As the rest of the week went on it only got worse and by the day of 'today's the day, tonight's the night' it was all I could do to walk. We were booked in for the Van Gough exhibition so that too had to be endured. By the time we got back to the hotel I found a position in bed that relieved me of all pain so my parting words before I fell asleep were, don't touch me don't move me, I'm out of pain.
Our room overlooked the opera house, same as 9 years ago. Wow I thought let's do a re-enactment of our photos. Photo after photo I looked like a beached whale. Nothing like a photo to show you how it really is, and it's not the same as my mirror. Omg. I know the scales have jumped another 10 numbers the last 18 months. I have made efforts to try and get it down, but successful methods previously tried, just aren't working.  Is it the hormone treatment or the occasional bag of marshmallows.
Did I enjoy my sexless weekend. Hell yes. The view of the Harbour Bridge, Opera house and Circular Quay was spectacular with blue skies and sunshine. We had a bottle of bubbly and a plate of the chefs handmade dipped strawberries, jellied sweet grapes, macaroons and baby doughnuts to greet us. The most heavenly comfortable bed, sumptuous pillows to fall into. Breakfast in our room and a 2pm check out. In this time of covid we have pretty much, except for work and groceries been staying at home which we have loved. But, a change of wallpaper and this time in town did us the world of good. Normally I used to take one nighters  with air bnb for a getaway but now most of them want you to book 2 nights minimum. We can only do the one night together as we have 3 cats and it's no problem to leave them for 24 hours. Yesterday I had a session at the chiropractor and today has been pretty good. I'm thinking I need to get some credit in the sexpot, not wait till 10/10/30, and get back to the Four Seasons for the night I missed. 

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,600
    Options
    Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! You had me going there, @Blondy !!  (Good to see you online!!). Shame about the back tho!  I hope it rectifies quickly & stays 'good'!

Oh dear, talk about plans of mice & men ...... you'd better start chucking notes into that sexpot so you get back to the hotel quicker!

take care, stay well xx. Give His Hotness lots of hugs in the meantime ,,,,
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,538
    Options
    @Blondy you are absolutely awesome!! I love your attitude 😊. You made me laugh, but I do hope the sexy times with your Bad Boy resume, as I believe they can do one a world of necessary good 👌🏻. I also hope your back heals and doesn’t cause you pain anymore 🍀😘
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Yes - harbour view sounds good...could leave the hubby at home with the cat!  Oh dear - AI has a lot to answer for.